Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 December 2011

Frozen Fairburn

I was just out for the morning today and decided on Fairburn to try and photograph the Kingfisher from the screen but I was foiled again it was all frozen over, I took a little walk along the riverside track instead where a Green Woodpecker teased me for a while, I just can't seem to get close to one, a flock of Lesser Redpolls were more obliging though, I then spent the rest of the morning photographing stuff at the feeders by the Pick up hide, a Red Legged Partridge under the feeders was rather unusual, a couple of Buzzards were seen near Tadcaster on the way home.





some winter thrushes and G S Woodpecker from Clifton Ings last week



Lesser Redpolls, the early morning light was quite harsh

















not what you'd normally expect under feeders

No comments:

Post a Comment